Our tumbling program is a great way to keep the little ones active and develop strength. Beginning with age 3, we offer multiple levels to help our students’ progress from the basics of forward rolls to more advanced skills like punch fronts and standing backs.
Do you ever feel like you are not getting what you pay for? Why fork out all that extra dough for specialty acro training?
Give our Tumbling program a try. We think you will see just as much progress at a much lower cost.
- Tumble Tots (Ages 3-5): This class is structured to provide basic training for floor and beam exercises as well as developing upper body strength. Students in this class will work to learn and improve forward and backward rolls, back bends, cartwheels, hand stands, balance, and coordination. It is not all business though, as we incorporate fun activities like camel hops, log rolls and crab walks. This class meets once a week for 45 minutes.
- Tumble I (Ages 5 and up): Students in Tumble I will learn round offs, front limbers, back limbers, one-handed cartwheels, front walkover, back walkover and handstand walks. This class meets once per week for 45 minutes.
- Tumble II (Ages 5 and up): A prerequisite for this class is front and back walkovers without the use of a spotter. Tumble II students will learn back handsprings, front handsprings, handstand hops, tick-tocks, valdezes and aerials. This class meets once per week for 45 minutes.
- Tumble III (Ages 5 and up): A prerequisite for this class is a back handspring without the use of a spotter. Tumble III students will learn aerials, punch fronts, front aerials, and standing backs, round off flip-flop backs and round off flip-flop layouts. This class meets once per week for 45 minutes.
- Tumble IV (Ages 5 and up): Work on anything you can image! A prerequisite for this class is a standing back. This class meets once per week for 45 minutes